16 – 17 – 18 FEBRUARY 2024
N-340a, Km 483
We are using the red layout, good for 5 km of track fun.
The dB limit is set at 108dB.
The track is 30 minutes from Almeria Airport, 90 minutes from Murcia and 120 minutes from Alicante.
Bike transport :
Take a look at the site of Santi, the transporter we work with :
If there are any questions regarding motorcycle transport, please direct them to email@example.com
and not to the transporting firm.
There will be the opportunity to load your motorcycle and equipment into the motorcycle transport crates at the following drop-off locations:
Address : Right across Circuit Mettet : 5640 Mettet, Rue Saint-Donat 68 (BE)
- Date and hours for loading : on 10-02 and 11-02-2024 from 09:00 to 19:00.
- Date and hours for pick-up after the event : 23-02-2024 from 09:00 to 19:00 and 24-02-2024 from 09:00 to 19:00
Address: 5091 BK Middelbeers (NL)
- Date and hours for loading : on 09-02-2024 from 18:00 to 20:00 and on 10-02-2024 from 09:00 to 12:00.
- Date and hours for pick-up after the event : 23-02-2024 from 18:00 to 20:00 and 24-02-2024 from 09:00 to 12:00.
Address: 8096 RK Oldebroek (NL)
- Date and hours for loading : on 09-02-2024 from 18:00 to 20:00 and on 10-02-2024 van 09:00 tot 12:00.
- Date and hours for pick-up after the event : 23-02-2024 from 18:00 to 20:00 and on 24-02-2024 from 09:00 to 12:00
If it is not possible to drop off your bike, we can pick it up at an additional cost and return it to you off after the event.
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Loading motorcycles and accessories into motorcycle transport crates :
- During your drop-off, a crate will be assigned to you.
- The dimensions of a crate measure 210cm long, 80cm wide and 125cm high.
- An example of a crate can be found on the website of our transporter:
- Everything that fits within the dimensions of your crate can and may be transported.
- Each crate comes with four straps. If you need more, do not forget these.
- Provide a name label in advance to the material you load in your personal motorcycle transport crate.
- The following items can be placed in the crate:
- 1 motorcycle
- 1 set of spare/rain wheels
- 1 empty jerry can
- 1 large bag with motorcycle clothing (motorcycle suit, gloves, boots, helmet)
- 1 work case with equipment.
- 1 Folding seat
Your crate is then wrapped with foil so that your equipment stays together and it cannot be damaged.
Motorbike insurance :
- The motorcycles are insured, including luggage on the crate, for € 10,000. If you want a higher insurance, that is always possible.
- The insured amount can be upgraded for 5% of the total insurable amount above € 10.000,-. If you want an additional insurance, contact email@example.com
Insurance person (repatriation etc.) :
- You must be insured for 'recreational motorcycling on circuit abroad'.
- With this insurance you are insured for physical injury and repatriation.
- A health insurance through the mutual insurance company is NOT sufficient. The circuit does not allow riders without valid insurance.
- Please inquire with your insurance agent about 'recreational circuit riding abroad with repatriation'.
Since we regularly ride on foreign circuits ourselves, we have taken out this insurance with DKV.
Any other options:
- For Dutch customers we refer to the website:
- For Belgian customers we can recommend the insurance of Motorsport Vlaanderen: Piloten - Motorsport Vlaanderen .
The contact person is Sonja Malfroy : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accommodation in Spain / transportation to and from Spain :
- A stay in a hotel/B&B is not included in the price of the event. You have to book this yourself.
- It is possible to stay overnight on the paddock, for the price of 15 euros/night/transport.
- The circuit charges this optional cost. This has to be paid to the circuit. Sleeping in the pit box is not allowed.
- The circuit also offers hotel rooms. In total there are 12 rooms. If interested, you can reserve a room by emailing email@example.com.
- The transport/flight ticket/rental car to Spain is not included in the price of the event. You need to book this yourself if you need it.
TIP: Don't wait too long to book flight tickets and accommodation. Prices increase as the event date approaches!
Useful websites :
- Rental cars: Cheaptickets
Groups and daily schedule :
- We are riding in groups of up to 42 riders max (track 5 km).
- Riding will take place from 10:00 to 17:00.
- The afternoon break will continue from 13:00 to 14:00.
- There will be 6 20-minute sessions for each group.
- Each first session of the day starts with a sighting lap.
- Instructors will be available for Group 1 as usual.
Pit box :
- The price of one motorcycle space in the pit box is included in the price.
- The place will be assigned to you by the organization. If you want to share a pitbox with friends, you can fill in there names while subscribing on our website.
- If you wish to rent a full pit box, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wifi is provided in the pit box.
Timekeeping > Chronologics :
- Also in Andalucia we will use the Mylaps transponders to optimize the groups per half day.
- The lap times will be viewable through the application Speedhive Mylaps or through the website :
Tire Service > Ultimate Bike Service :
- A tire and technical service will be present to provide you with fresh rubber if necessary or to assist you in case of a technical problem.
- Ultimate Bike Service also has a stock of spare parts such as brake pads, oil, clip-ons, knee pads, tire warmers, paddock stands, ...
- Secure tires by ordering them at least 1 month before the event.
Photographer > Motorsportpics :
- Manu from MotorSportsPics.com will provide the action photos.
- One week and a half after the event, you can find these pictures on the following link:
- You can view and download these for free.
- A few days after the event, you can also see a sneak preview of the photos on our Inter-Track facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/track...
- On Day 2 of the event, an Inter-Track drink will be provided after the end of the track day.
- Coffee will also be available each morning in the Inter-Track pitbox.
There is a restaurant on the track of Andalucia where you can eat.
See you all on track !